I know I am a few days behind with Mojo Monday this week but I had a sick child on Monday and Tuesday was spent running errands and carving pumpkins. So here it is; this weeks mojo monday card.
- I started out with a 5 x 5 square Real Red card base. Whisper White 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 is layered on.
- I then cut a 3 1/2 x 3 and a 1 x 4 piece of Christmas Cocoa DSP (from the SU mini) and adhered them together but not to the card base yet.
- I took Whisper White organza ribbon and wrapped it around the DSP layers. I then tied a bow with extra ribbon and adhered it to the ribbon already on the DSP with glue dots.
- For the sentiment, I used the Fundamental Phrases stamp set to stamp "Christmas Wishes" in Real Red on Whisper White. This is layered on to Real Red and attached to the DSP.
- The DSP is now adhered to the card base.
- For Santa, I stamped him from the Jolliest Time of the Year stamp set in black Staz On on Whisper White.. I colored him with Real Red, Basic Grey, and Crushed Curry. On the fluffy parts of his suit, I applied Dazzling Diamonds with the two way glue pen. He is cut out and layered on a piece of Real Red that I trimmed to fit. He is attached to the card base with dimensionals.