Once again I am late for mojo monday. Oh well, better late than never I say! Today, I wanted to do something a little more simple. I only used one stamp.
- I started out with a standard card (5 1/2x 4 1/4) in Soft Suede. I used one of the designs from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper cut at 5 1/4 x 4 which is layered on the card base.
- I cut a piece of the Real Red paper from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper at 5 1/4 x 1 1/2 and layered it to the card base.
- On a piece of 2 1/2 x 4 Soft Suede, I layered yet another design from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper cut at 2 1/4 x 3 3/4.
- For the top layer, I cut a piece of Soft Suede at 3 1/2 x 3. I layered a piece of 3 1/4 x 2 3/4 Very Vanilla. I stamped the "be merry" from the Warm Words stamp set in Real Red.
- The bird and poinsettia were both made with Stampin' Up!'s Birds and Blooms Sizzlets dies for the Big Shot. I punched tiny Yo-Yo Yellow dots for the eye and center of the poinsettia. The poinsettia is popped up with dimensionals.
I am using this card for two challenges this week; mojo monday 113 and Pals Paper Arts (PPA16). Be sure to stop by both sites and try the challenges for yourself. They are great fun!! Thanks for visiting and have a great day.