Today's card is for Pals Paper Arts Picture Perfect Inspiration Challenge PPA-9. The rules are simple. Make a project using this picture as your inspiration. You can use colors, photo elements, or overall theme. I chose to mimic the brown table and the green pottery.
For this card, I started with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Very Vanilla card base.
- I cut a piece of 1 x 5 1/2 Chocolate Chip and adhered it to the bottom edge of the card base.
- I then cut a piece of 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 x 2 Merry Moments green striped DSP.
- I layered those pieces on to 3 3/4 x 1 3/4 and 2 1/4 x 2 3/4 Pumpkin Pie. These two layers got adhered to the card base offsetting each other.
- Next, I took the "Give Thanks" stamp from the Holiday Best stamp set and colored it with Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, and Dusty Durango to give it the look of changing leaves. I stamped it in the upper left corner.
- Finally, I cut out a purple, dark green and red leaf from the Autumn Harvest DSP and layered them on top of each other on the card.