This card is for a contest at There's Magic in the Air. They are having a blog hop this week with prizes if you complete all the steps. You can play along here. I had a lot of fun. They have a different recipe on each stop of the hop for you also. Be sure to stop by even if you don't want to play.
The requirements for the final step in the blog hop are to use their FREE digital image along with:
- one tag (scallop circle punch)
- two textures (petals-a-plenty embossing folder & one non SU pattern)
- 3 pattern papers (icing on cupcake, background layer behind cupcake and extra layer)
- 4 pieces of ribbon (2 for bow on tag & 2 for decoration and embossed rectangle)
- 5 rads or buttons (sprinkles on icing)
- It was also said that you can use 1 color card stock outside the base of the card. I used Melon Mambo for my card base and Whisper White as my other color.
Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!