Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Look what I got! It is my very first blogging award! There are four rules to this award.

First and second, I have to say thank you to the person who gave me the award and link back to their blog. Thank you Kath!!! You can check out her lovely creations here. She does some really great cards!

Third, I have to share 8 things about myself. I chose to show you pictures of my 8 things. It gives a little bit more information about me.

Fourth, I have to pass this award on to other bloggers. I have five very talented ladies who deserve this wonderful award.

There you have it. Make sure you stop by these lovely ladies and tell them how great they are!

Thanks for visiting and see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award, Roberta! I enjoyed seeing the pictures with the facts...very clever!

    ReplyDelete