I also decided to make some rings to swap. I used jewelry wire from the local hobby store for the base. I thought the wire would look better than regular ring bases. Most of the rings I made used the Vintage Faceted Buttons as a base.
I wish I had a set by set tutorial for you but completely forgot to take pictures. To make the base, I threaded the wire through the two holes in the buttons and then wrapped the wire around the top of the Stampin' Cleaner bottle to get uniform sizes. To hold the wire in place, I wrapped the wire around the sides of the ring a couple times. The tops are Antique Brads that have the brad backs cut off. I simple hot glued them to the button. The two on the far left have flowers from the retired flower trim.
Here is a close up of one of the rings with just the brad and button.
Close up of flower, brad and button.
This is a side shot to show a better look at how the ring base was put together.
Hope you like these rings and feel free to leave a comment if you need any further instructions.
Thank you for visiting!