Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My First Joy Fold

I have seen these roses show up everywhere. They are made using the Owl Punch and the large scallop circle punch. If you want to see how they are made follow this link owl punch rose. She has some really good pictures and they are really easy to follow. I used more owl bodies than she did because I wanted my rose to look fuller. My color combo came from the Color Coach on the Daffodil Delight info page.

I have to say that I was a little intimidated when I first saw people making cards using the Joy fold. It looked way too complicated for me. I finally broke down and decided to make one and I am so glad I did. I will be making more of these in the future for sure!

What do you think of my first Joy fold card and my rose? Leave me a comment to let me know.

-Roberta

3 comments:

  1. Love the Rose! I made my first one yesterday too, I like making the Joy fold cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I recently did the joy fold for the first time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Roberta! Great choices in colors and stamps sets. And that flower is gorgeous! I really love the joy fold...it makes a card stand out...just that extra little something special!

    Blessings!

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete