Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Follow Your Heart

I finally did it! I made my first easel card! I have trying to make one just right for a while now, but they wouldn't turn out the way I wanted them to, until now. I used the new Sending Love Specialty paper from in the Occasions Mini Catalog. The stamp set is Whimsical Words from the new Sale-A-Bration catalog.
Here is a look at the inside of my card. The three small hearts are punch out using the small heart punch also from the new Occasions Mini. There are so many new and exciting products in the new Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration catalogs. To learn more about the new products and other special promotions, how to get free stamps and a discount on your new starter kit, click here.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
-Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment