Friday, January 29, 2010

No Card Today

I don't have a card or project to share today. It is my son's 3rd birthday today and we are decorating the house for his party on Sunday. I like to do something special with him an his birthday since his sister is in school. He said he wanted to put balloons in the house. I told him we can't do balloons until Sunday and he got upset (he really loves balloons). I decided we would both have fun putting up streamers and birthday banners. We only got a little bit of stuff up when we had to take his nap (he gets really cranky if he doesn't get one). We are going to finish when he wakes up.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

-Roberta

1 comment:

  1. Whew...sounds like YOU will need a nap by the end of the day!!! Lol....Happy 3rd birthday to dear son! Hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete