Friday, January 15, 2010

Heart Box Challenge

The template for this heart box comes from Lynn Pratt. She is doing a challenge on her blog right now. She is giving the template away free so you can participate. I had so much fun doing mine. I am also submitting this box to Pals Paper Arts. They are having an inspiration challenge right now.


Here is the inside of my box. I think it is missing something, but I knew if I started adding that I would not be able to stop. For once I just had to quit while I was ahead.

Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Whimsical Words (Sale-a-Bration)

Ink: Real Red

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Sending Love Designer Paper (Occasions Mini)

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch

If you are interested in getting a better look at any of the catalogs, please click here. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

-Roberta

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Valentine box! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your box, Roberta! Love your paper and stamp choices! Thanks for sharing the source of the template! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique box, Roberta! I just love this DSP! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete