Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My first rag purse

This is my first attempt at a rag purse. I have been seeing a lot of these lately. All of the ones I have seen have been made with the scallop square die for the Big Shot. I made mine with the top note die. I had to cut one solid piece for the bottom because the die cuts wouldn't match up. The next one I do will be better because I forgot some basic things while I was putting this purse together.


Here is the inside of the purse. I really like this fabric because it comes really close to matching some of Stampin' Up!s colors. I haven't decided what I am going to do with this rag purse, but I do know that I will be making some more. If I don't give them away or sell them, I will get more experience and hopefully get better at using the Big Shot for fabric and other materials.

Thanks for visiting and see you next time!

_Roberta

1 comment:

  1. Well look at you go! Great job! You should put them on Etsy - I think they would sell!

    ReplyDelete