Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cottage Shopper

I am in love with this Cottage Wall DSP. I don't know why it took me so long to order it, it works for almost everything.

This project is from Stampin' Connection's 3-D challenge. The challenge is to make one of these shoppers. You can find the directions here. Jacqueline Nimrichter did a great job with the tutorial. The only thing I did that she didn't tell us to was crease the middle of the sides so the shopper folds in.

I think my shopper turned out great and I will probably be making more of these. I might even make a class out of it and include some 3x3 note cards. Thanks for visiting and see you next time. P.S. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

-Roberta

Paper: Old Olive, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Silver Brads, Old Olive 1/2" striped Grosgrain ribbon, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment