Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Friendship


Its Mojo Monday a day late. I think in all the weeks that I have been doing Mojo Monday, I have only actually finished my card on Monday once. Better late than never I guess. This is the first time I have used this stamp set; Spring Song. I got it free through Sale-A-Bration. When I first looked at it, I thought that I would never use it. The more I looked at it, the more I liked it. I don't color very well, but this set will make me practice more.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for visiting and see you nest time.

-Roberta

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Spring Song
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Cottage Wall, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Corner Rounder punch, Blender pens

1 comment:

  1. This is soooooooooooo pretty Roberta!
    Really nice choice of stamp for this challenge
    The colours are super pretty with that DSP
    EXCELLENT

    ReplyDelete