Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Rag Purse


This is my new favorite thing right now. The rag purse is made by cutting out scallop squares from Stampin' Up! using the Big Shot, then you piece them together. It is super easy and super fun!! I spent an hour at the fabric store trying to decide which fabric I wanted to use this time. The first purse I made was dark brown with dark colors mixed in. I wanted this one to have more of a Spring feeling. After I got the fabric home, I realized that it matches my newest card almost perfectly. You will have to wait to see the card because I am taking it with me to Regionals in Louisiana this Saturday.


Here is the inside of the purse. Nice and clean (for now), I haven't put anything in it yet.



These are pictures of the pockets I put in. They are the perfect size for my camera and cell phone. I put them in the middle of each side panel so that they would be easier to reach and so things didn't accidentally fall into them. Now that I put my camera and cell phone in them, it weighs down the purse when I set it down. Oh well, I am not going to be putting it down much am I? I hope you enjoyed this purse as much as I do.

Thanks for visiting and see you next time.

-Roberta

1 comment:

  1. WOW, wow, and WOW! This is amazing, Roberta! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete