Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Here! It's Here! It's Here!


It is finally here! I love just about everything in this new mini! There are so many products in this mini that are MUST haves.

My absolute number one must have is the new Big Shot Stocking Die! It cuts stockings 5 1/2"x 4 3/4"! The die also has the toes and heel cuff as well as the top cuff. The front cover of the mini shows a project made with the die.

My second favorite item is the new Simply Scored Scoring Tool! Have you wanted to make folds on your projects with as little as 1/8" space between folds? Well, now you can! The Simply Scored also comes with three markers that you can place at your desired spots and mark your folds on many projects without having to look for the numbers each time.

I have a very long list of items from this mini that I either already have or want desperately.
-Stitched Stocking Stamp Set and Builder Punch
-Card Keeper Box
-Mini Jingle Bells
-25 & Counting Stamp Set
-Peekaboo Frames Big Shot Die
-1" Square Punch
-Snow Burst Embossing Folder
-3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon
-Christmas Lodge Stamp Set
-Frostwood Lodge Designer Paper
-Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Paper and Fabric
-Spice Cake Designer Paper and Fbric

There is something for everyone in this new mini. I am not a fan of Halloween but if you are, you will not be disappointed with the new products.

Let me know if you need a copy of the new Holiday Mini and I will send it out immediately so you can begin making your wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment