Monday, September 12, 2011

My Easy Canvas Print

A few weeks ago, I was asked if I would like to review Easy Canvas Prints. They offered me one of my photos printed on canvas in exchange for a review on my blog. I jumped at the chance because I have seen them done before and was dying to try it for myself.This is my Easy Canvas Print. I think they did a great job. I love how you can have the texture of canvas with the clarity of a digital print.

They even wrap the photo around the edge. I love this because it gives a more finished look.

Easy Canvas Prints has many different sizes to choose from and the prices start from only $29.99! The process is very painless and they walk you through every step. You choose your size, upload your image, select your border options, add image and color effects and checkout. It is super easy!

Be sure to stop by Easy Canvas Prints and get started on your customized canvas print!

No comments:

Post a Comment