Thursday, January 19, 2012

Swaps for regionals

I have not been feeling the mojo recently; which explains my lack of posts. Sorry for that! Regionals are in San Antonio the Saturday and I have been making swaps. Here is my first one.


I used Flirtatious Specialty DSP and cut the different designs into varying lenghts and widths. The stamp is from the On Your Birthday set. I stamped it on Whisper White in Pumpkin Pie ink, punch it with the curly label punch and lined the edge with Pumpkin Pie marker. The "Happiest" is stamped in Melon Mambo, punched with the word window punch and lined with Melon Mambo marker. I added jewels to give a little bling.

If you are at Regionals Saturday, let me know what you think; if not leave me a comment here.

More Regional swaps to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment