Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finally a challenge!

I have been telling myself lately that I need to start doing challenges again. I did them awhile back and had so much fun. Then life got in the way. I finally made the time to complete a challenge!

This one is for the The Paper Players. The challenge this week was to create a clean and simple card with a tag on it. Clean and simple is the way I do most of my cards so this was perfect for me.

I picked a color combo out of the color coach for this one. I don't normally used Soft Suede and I wanted an additional challenge, so I went with it. The color coach said that Soft Suede, So Saffron and Regal Rose made a good combo; I agree. I also used some Very Vanilla to balance them out. The stamp sets are Vintage Vogue and On Your Birthday.

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

Don't forget about Sale-a-Bration! Contact me today to save BIG!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the world of challenges, Roberta!!! It was great meeting you at Leadership! I love this color combination from the Color Coach...and this is one of my favorite sentiments! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too...this color combination is lovely! So glad you chose our challenge to join back in the fun! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this great card! I love the colours.

    Following from SC.
    Stephanie
    http://stampnsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete