I just received my box of stuff from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini! I ordered all of the Build-A-Bear dies and just had to try them out. Isn't he super cute?
- I used the big shot and the dies to create the bear and the jack o lantern costume. The bear is Close to Cocoa and the jack o lantern is Only Orange.
- My card is a regular 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 size in Basic Black.
- I used a piece of 5 1/4 x 4 orange stripe from the Pawsitively Prints DSP.
- The "Trick or Treat" is from Holiday Best. It is stamped with Only Orange on 1 1/16 x 2 1/16 Whisper White with tow opposed corners punched with the ticket corner punch.
- Layer this onto a piece of 2 3/16 x 1 3/16 Basic Black with two opposed corners punched with ticket punch. Adhere to card.
Thanks for visiting and have a great long Labor Day weekend!!