Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!



It is getting close to Halloween so I thought I should share this with you. This card is very simple and easy to do. I used Stampin' Up! Basic Black card stock as the card base (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). For the pumpkins, I used The More the Merrier hostess set. I stamped them in Only Orange on Whisper White. Then I sponged on some more Only Orange to soften the white. I mounted this onto a piece of Only Orange with some of the organza ribbon tied around it. On the Whisper White, I stamped "Happy Halloween" in Only Orange. I found these orange eyelets in my stash of sewing stuff. I do not know where they came from only that there are multiple colors in the pack. Finally, I layered everything together to get the Halloween card you see.


Also, I just wanted to let you know that the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog went "live" Sept. 1. This means you can now order items that will only be available for a limited time. Some of the products in the Mini include lots of Christmas stamp sets, the new sweet treat cups and envelopes and the new Build-A-Bear collection. You won't want to miss out on all these great items, so contact me today to build your collection!


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

-Roberta

1 comment:

  1. Nice card. I really like the sponging and the ribbon! The little brads really give it a finished look.

    ReplyDelete