Today's card is for Pals Paper Arts challenge #11. This week's challenge is to make a card using Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.
- I started with a 5 1/4 x 4 1/2 card base of Old Olive.
- I layered a piece of 5 x 4 1/4 Pumpkin Pie on the card base and a 4 3/4 x 4 Perfect Plum DSP on top of that.
- On a piece of 1 3/4 x 2 1/8 Very Vanilla, I stamped the Halloween girl from "Yippee Kiyay Holiday" in Going Grey. She is colored with Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Creamy Caramel.
- I layered the girl on a piece of 2 1/16 x 2 3/8 Pumpkin Pie.
- Next, I cut four 1" squares of Old Olive and adhered them to the corners of the layered girl.
- This piece gets layered on the middle of the card base and you are done!
I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to stop by www.palspaperarts.com to try the challenge for yourself. Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend! I have the Scarecrow Festival in Chappell Hill, TX to go to this weekend. I hope it doesn't rain.