Friday, October 9, 2009

Rootin Tootin Halloween



Today's card is for Pals Paper Arts challenge #11. This week's challenge is to make a card using Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.

  • I started with a 5 1/4 x 4 1/2 card base of Old Olive.
  • I layered a piece of 5 x 4 1/4 Pumpkin Pie on the card base and a 4 3/4 x 4 Perfect Plum DSP on top of that.
  • On a piece of 1 3/4 x 2 1/8 Very Vanilla, I stamped the Halloween girl from "Yippee Kiyay Holiday" in Going Grey. She is colored with Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Creamy Caramel.
  • I layered the girl on a piece of 2 1/16 x 2 3/8 Pumpkin Pie.
  • Next, I cut four 1" squares of Old Olive and adhered them to the corners of the layered girl.
  • This piece gets layered on the middle of the card base and you are done!

I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to stop by www.palspaperarts.com to try the challenge for yourself. Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend! I have the Scarecrow Festival in Chappell Hill, TX to go to this weekend. I hope it doesn't rain.

-Roberta

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute card, Roberta! Your little witch makes me smile! Hope you enjoy the Scarecrow Festival! Stay dry! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA.

    Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 15, 2009.

    ReplyDelete