Today's card is for Pals Paper Arts Theme Challenge. The challenge is to make a "Gratitude & Thanks" card. It could be for something(one) you are thankful for, a simple note of thanks or a Thanksgiving motif. I chose to go with the simple note of thanks.
- I started with a Basic Black 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base. Onto that I layered a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla.
- I stamped the bear from "Under the Stars" in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla. He is colored with Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel. I cut him out and adhered him to a 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Night of Navy DSP.
- I then used my Big Shot and the Billboard die to get the "thanks." Two silver brads are punched into the bears hands to hold the banner. The string is a piece of thread from my sewing collection. I adhered the letters to the card and then glittered them with Dazzling Diamonds.
- I adhered the bear piece to the card base. I cut a piece of 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 Night of Navy and adhered it to the top of the card base. On the Night of Navy piece, I versamarked stars to give it a little something extra.
- For the sentiment, I used the Beary Nice Wishes stamp set. I stamped it in Ruby Red and layered it onto Ruby Red DSP. This I adhered at an angle on the card base.
Thanks for visiting and be sure to stop by www.palspaperarts.com to try the challenge for yourself. You will be glad that you did.