Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Final Convention Post

Convention was so much fun! This was my first one and I will absolutely be going again. Here are some photos from the sweet shop. Everything is made out of paper and embellishments!


Don't they look good enough to eat? I only took a couple of photos from the sweet shop because I got hungrier the more I stood there. I also wanted to share a couple of photos from the game show. I made it to the game show!!! I didn't make it past round one but it was so much fun. (After I got over being nervous in front of almost 2800 fellow demonstrators, being on that big stage and seeing myself on the jumbotron.)

For the last of my Convention photos, the second photo I took with Shelli. This was during lunch on Thursday of Convention. I was actually late to my class because the line was so long. The next day, they cut the line short so that no one would be late for class.I got Shelli to sign my Convention booklet!! Like I said earlier, I will be going back to Convention because it was so much fun. We learned a lot of new and exciting techniques and information. If you would like to join us next year, send me a comment and I will be more than happy to share my love for what I do!

Thanks for visiting and see you next time.
-Roberta

1 comment:

  1. Just dropped by to follow from Stampin Connection. Love your blog.

    Debbie Reaves

    ReplyDelete