Saturday, July 23, 2011

3-d swaps for Convention 2011

This year, I decided to make a few 3-d items to take to Convention. I didn't get them photographed and posted before I left, but better late than never right.
Here is a group shot of my swaps. I made fabric candy wrapper boxes. I simply glued fabric onto card stock and ran it through my Big Shot with the candy wrapper die.
Here is a close up shot of them. I used various fabrics and embellishments for them. The label is the decorative label punch.I put lifesavers and my contact info inside them. Super simple and super cute! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Don't forget about the fabulous $99 starter kit offer and free Christmas Keepsake box kit! Contact me today for more info or sign up online at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/robertasmith/

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Roberta! These were fabulous! I would have loved one! Next year I need to think about swapping!

    ReplyDelete