Monday, July 25, 2011

Make & Take from Convention

I finished my make and takes from Convention! I didn't finish them at Convention, but I did after I got home. I don't have a photo of the banner to share, but I do have a couple photos of the box.Here is the front of the box. I offset my red chipboard piece because I wanted something different for my box.

This is the top of the box. The top is covered with the new Timeless Portrait fabric. (The box is from a sneak peak from the upcoming Holiday mini.) We used the Blossom Petals Builder punch and the Lace Ribbon Border punch. These are both punches that I would not have thought about buying, but after getting to use them, they are one my wish list. The super cute jewel in the center of the flower is one of the Simply Adorned Baubles. We used the clear crystal 5/8" one. The box also comes with dividers to separate your cards. I don't have a photo of those but I used the Timeless Portrait DSP to cover them. I really like the way the box turned out.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Only 6 more days to get your FREE keepsake box kit when you sign up to be a demo! Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity! Sign up online at http://robertasmith.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment