Friday, July 22, 2011

PPA103

I finally created another card for a challenge! I was creating for challenges all the time a while ago and then life got in the way. I have been trying to get back in the swing of things lately and I finally did it.

This week Pals Paper Arts is having a sketch challenge. I like sketch challenges because you can change them up a little to sort your personal style. Here is my creation for this week.I started with a small piece of the Baja Breeze Pocketful of Posies DSP leftover from Convention. My Color Coach said that Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy are a dynamic duo so I decided to go with it. I really like how my little snowman came together. You can't see it very well in the photo, but I added Dazzling Diamonds the the snowball and around some of the edges on the snowman. The snowflakes also have Dazzling Diamonds.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Don't forget about the $99 starter kit special with the FREE Christmas box kit! Contact me today or sign up online at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/robertasmith/.

2 comments:

  1. Cute winter card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Roberta! I love the blue hues that you used! They give the illusion of the cool temps of winter!

    ReplyDelete