Thursday, July 21, 2011

I will be casing these

I am back from Convention and finally caught up with everything. (I think!) I saw so many cards and projects that I will be casing. I thought I would show a few of my favorite.
This is one that I knew I would be doing when I got home. Those are pots covered in DSP!

MDS baby announcement. Isn't that precious!Wreath decorated with fabric and paper roses. There is also a sneak peak from the Holiday Mini on the wreath. (more details later)

I am in love with the stockings! Another sneak peak!

I love the candy wrapper boxes! I will be making these to use as a garland on my Christmas tree this year!

I thought that I would leave you with a sneak peak of something that I almost started crying over. I was over the moon happy with this.

I can not and will not say anything more about this yet. Stay tuned for more information!

If you want to come enjoy Convention 2012 with me, you can sign up to be a demo for $99. (Until July31, 2011) You will get your awesome starter kit and this great Keepsake box kit.
This kit is only available until July 31, so act fast! Contact me for more information or sign up online at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/robertasmith/ I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment