Friday, August 21, 2009

3 x 3 Holiday Note Cards



No challenges today. Just a little collection of 3 x 3 note cards I made. I was trying to make a purse but it wasn't turning out the way I wanted. The card stock was already cut and not big enough of a traditional card so this is what I ended up with. I like the way they came out. I used Garden Green for the base on all the cards today.



For this first card, I stamped "be merry" from Warm Words onto a piece of 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 Merry Moments Dsp. I then took another piece of Merry Moments DSP and cut out the big red snowflake. I glued the cut out snowflake on top of the red snowflake on my 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 piece. I then rounded the corners and adhered it to the card base. Done!





This one is very simple. Take a piece of 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 Whisper White and stamp the snowflakes from Christmas Punch all over in Garden Green. Adhere to card base. Next, on a piece of 1/2 x 1 3/4 Whisper White, stamp "warm winter wishes" from The More the Merrier in Garden Green. Round corners and layer on 3/4 x 2 Garden Green with round corners. Layer this onto card base. Done!





This one doesn't use any stamps! Punch out a big snowflake from the Merry Moments DSP with a scallop circle punch and layer it on to a piece of 2 x 2 Whisper White. Adhere to bottom right corner on card base. Cut two pieces of 1/2 x 3 Merry Moments stripes and adhere to left side and top of card base. Done!










Simple, Simple. Cut out a piece of 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 Merry Moments DSP and adhere to card base. On Whisper White stamp "A merry little Christmas to you" from Christmas Punch in Garden Green and cut out. Adhere to middle of card base. Done!












Now for my favorite. Cut out a piece of 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 Merry Moments colored stripes and adhere to card base. Cut out a piece of 2 x 2 Garden Green and adhere to card base in middle as a diamond. On Very Vanilla stamp "Merry Christmas" from Holiday Best in Chocolate Chip. Punch out with scallop circle punch and adhere to card base in middle of diamond. Done!





Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!




-Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment