Today's card is from this weeks PPA challenge. If you don't already know, PPA stands for Pals Paper Arts. They are an amazing group with amazing talent. Stop by their website at www.palspaperarts.com and play along. It's a lot of fun and will have you saying "I love to play at PPA!
Now for the card. I absolutely LOVE the Loads of Love stamp set. I wanted to do a Christmas card today since I did Fall yesterday.
- First you cut your Taken with Teal cardstock and cut it to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Then fold it in half making your card size 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
- Now take a piece of Whisper White and cut it at 4 x 5 1/2. Use you eyelet punch to make ruffle edge.
- Next cut your Holiday Lounge DSP to 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 and ruffle you edge. Adhere to your Whisper White cardstock at the top then adhere the layers to the Taken with Teal card at the top.
- Get a piece of Sahara Sand and cut to 2 1/4 x 3. Layer it under a piece of 2 3/4 x 2 Whisper White. Stamp the truck in Basic Grey and color in with Taken with Teal. Use Bordering Blue on the hub caps and door handle. Stamp the presents in Melon Mambo in the back of the truck.
- Finally, stamp "Wishing you Loads of holiday cheer!" in Taken with Teal on Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the scallop circle. Attach to card with dimensionals.