Today is another mojo monday. The sketch is from day 3 mojoteresa. You can get more info and play along at mojomonday.blogspot.com.
Here is the recipe.
- First take a piece of 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Basic Black and fold in half to make your card base.
- Next cut a piece of 5 1/4 x 4 Holiday Lounge DSP and adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of 3 x 1 1/4 Basic Gray textured card stock and adhere to cardbase 3/8" from bottom.
- Now cut another piece of Holiday Lounge DSP to 5 1/4 x 2 and adhere to card base.
- With the tree paper from Holiday Lounge DSP, cut a piece 1 1/2 x 5 1/4. Trim edge to border trees and adhere to card base.
- On a piece of 2 3/4 x 2 Whisper White, Stamp the truck from Loads of Love in Basic Gray. Color in with Taken with Teal marker. Stamp lady from LOL accessories in Ruby Red. Adhere to card base.
- On Basic Gray, stamp "Wishing you Loads of holiday cheer!" from LOL set in Ruby Red. Punch out with scallop circle punch. Attach to card with dimensionals.
- To make your button, follow the directions from this post from splitcoaststampers. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454034 The tutorial is not fully in English but she has lots of pictures and some descriptions in English. Attach a sliver of Whisper White to the button as thread and adhere button to truck bed.
I don't have any glossy accents or clear embossing powder so my button doesn't shine. I had a lot of fun making this button and will probably make more. Thanks for visiting and have a good day.