I love to play at PPA! This weeks challenge is to make anything but a card. I saw this tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.com and new I had to try it. It is a scallop envelop box. It is very easy.
- First cut out four scallop envelopes using your big shot. I used Pacific Point textured card stock because I love that color and am sad it retired.
- Next, glue the flaps of the envelopes together to form a cube.
- Now fold the bottoms under overlapping them. They should stay by themselves, but I glued them just to make sure they would stay.
- Take a piece of 2 1/8 x 12 1/2 DSP, I used Delicate Dots because I have a lot and it looks good with Pacific Point. Adhere one side to the front of your box. Wrap the DSP around the box, creasing the corners as you go. Adhere the other edge to the front. The edges won't match up but that is okay, it will get covered up.
- Layer a piece of 2 1/8 x 2 3/4 card stock the same color as your box (Pacific Point) onto a piece of 2 x 2 1/2 Whisper White. Stamp your sentiment on the Whisper White in the same color as your box. I used the Yummy stamp set. Attach this layer to your box. I also added a little "with love" sentiment at the bottom in Pink Pirouette.
Thanks for visiting and be sure to stop by www.palspaperarts.com and play along. You will be saying "I love to play at PPA!" before you know it.