Thursday, August 20, 2009

be merry


Two challenges mean two posts! I couldn't combine these challenges. One was a card and the other was anything but a card. This one is for mojo monday turns 100 day 4. Here is the sketch we were supposed to use. As you can see, I didn't use the exact sketch, but that is okay. I am not going to do a complete recipe for this card because there is a lot to it. It is not complicated but with two posts, I don't want to write too much. I did use The More the Merrier set, Two Cool Dudes, Eat Cake and Warm Words. The colors are Handsome Hunter, Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White with a little Ballet Blue and Versamark. If you want more info, just write me a comment and I will get back to you.


Thanks for visiting and have a good day. Remember Tax Free Weekend in Texas starts tomorrow and Stampin' Up! has some things available tax free!! Send me a comment if you want more info on how and when you can save.


-Roberta

1 comment:

  1. Super cute. I love the snowmen!
    Laura Howell

    ReplyDelete