Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Patchwork Christmas






Today's card is one based on a mojo monday sketch by Mary Fish. I have been doing a lot of Christmas cards lately and when I saw this sketch, I knew it would be perfect for the Merry Moments DSP. Here is her sketch. As you can see, I used the same layout except for the brads. I used mine to frame the larger image. I love this sketch and am planning to use it with some of my other designer papers.

The card base is Very Vanilla textured card stock. I made my small squares 1 1/4" x 1 1/4". The larger layer is 2 3/4 x 3 Old Olive on top of 3 x 3 1/4 Very Vanilla. I used Versamark and the snowflakes from Christmas Punch on the Old Olive. The scallop is stamped in Old Olive with the "Merry Christmas" stamp from Holiday Best Hostess and punch with the scallop circle punch. I used the silver brads in the four corners of the Old Olive and attached everything with snail adhesive. All product are from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed this card.



-Roberta

1 comment: