Mojo monday is turning 100 this week. To celebrate, they are doing a full week of sketches. Here is the sketch for day two.
Here is the card I made based on this sketch. I am still working on the lighting; sorry for the glare. I have been working on a lot of Christmas cards lately. It's never too early for Christmas, in my opinion. Here's the recipe.
- First, take a piece of 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White and fold in half to make your card base.
- Cut a piece of Merry Moments DSP to 5 1/4 by 4 and adhere to card base, leaving middle edges free.
- Cut out a piece of Real Red textured cardstock and Merry Moments DSP using the Top Note and the Big Shot. Layer together and adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of Real Red grossgain ribbon to 6". Adhere to card base tucking edges under Merry Moments DSP.
- With a piece of Real Red textured cardstock punch one edge with the eyelet punch. Trim to 1 1/2 x 4. Adhere over ribbon to base.
- Stamp "Merry Christmas" from Holiday Best stamp set onto 2 x 2 piece of Whisper White. Adhere to 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Real Red textured cardstock. Adhere to card base.
- Finally cut a 3 1/2 piece of Real Red grossgrain ribbon. Tie a knot in middle, trim edges and adhere to card. Done!
If you live in Texas, tax free weekend is this weekend and some of Stampin' Up! merchandise is tax free. Contact me to find out which items are included. Remember the items are only tax free this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so don't wait!
Thanks for visiting and have a good day.